Sunday, July 11, 2010

炫雅-change

yeah, this. I'm bring it bring it let's let's go. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change x3.


uh uh uh uh uh uh , change change change change change instead of those generic things, it's my own slogan, instead of similar ideas, it is my own logo. what you want (what you do) tell me baby what you do, don't mind others and step step swagger

(I can change) No matter how hard it may be (you can change) No matter what others say (we can change) The way I want ( We can change) The way I want POP, POP, POP my collar ( Do it up) And don't mind the others (Take it on) Everyone to the sky (jumping up) Do it, do it, do it better (ch ch ch change) Boy, Boy, Boy change as thoughts go (ch ch ch change) Girls, girls, girls, follow me and change ( change everything x2 ) Change everything x 2 (Now change) Now change .I'm gonna to change change change change change. 1, 2, 3 ah let's get let's get let's movin'

let's get let's get let's get started . you you you you ready? yeah we just burn it ! The time keeps on ticking, and my concern keeps on increasing, to explain why I live like this. I keep stating the obvious factsall night. now stop worry, worrying, why , why do you keep avoiding stop, stop with lies show me what you got , show me what you got ! (I can change) Although I'm not sure yet, (you can change) Even if some one stops me, (we can change) The way I want POP, POP, POP My collar (Do it up) Don't mind others ( Take it on) Every one's hands in the air(jumping up) do it, do it, do it better

No comments:

Post a Comment